ICHAMS is a conference for undergraduate healthcare and medical students to present their research to peers and professors in the field. In addition to the high caliber of delegates and professors at the conference, there are numerous workshops which will be offered on a variety of topics, as well as the opportunity to network with peers from all over the world.
The conference is held annually at the Royal College of Surgeons, 123 St Stephens Green, Dublin 2, Ireland. For more information about RCSI, click here.
- To provide undergraduate healthcare students the opportunity to present their research findings in an international setting with structured feedback.
- To provide a platform for career development and to help develop the clinician scientists of the future.
- To promote interactions among healthcare students from different countries and exchange of research knowledge and experiences.
- To promote and encourage innovative thinking by exposing students to current cutting edge research topics.
- To educate healthcare students on the importance of research in the broader medical fields and expose students to future research opportunities
Conference participants have the option to publish their abstracts in an online supplement with BioMed Central Proceedings. Please find the ICHAMS 2017 abstracts here: https://bmcproc.biomedcentral.com/articles/supplements/volume-11-supplement-4
Want to know more about the conference and read testimonials from participants? Check out our BMC blog post! http://blogs.biomedcentral.com/bmcseriesblog/2016/07/05/sharing-undergraduate-knowledge-international-conference-healthcare-medical-students/