The sixth annual International Conference for Healthcare and Medical Students (ICHAMS) took place to great success at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland in Dublin, Ireland from the 16th to the 18th of February, 2017. The largest ICHAMS yet welcomed over 290 delegates from over 20 countries across the globe. Thank you to our faculty advisor Dr. Sarah O’Neill, Director of the RCSI Research Summer School, and to Prof. Hannah McGee, Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, for their continued support.
ICHAMS 2016 conference abstracts were published in an online supplement with BioMed Central Proceedings and can be found here.
Organising Committee for ICHAMS 2017:
- Co-Chairs: Elise Halpern & Andrew Mikhail
- Finance officer: Sunny Vig
- Scientific Committee: Maddy Sugar, Nadine Madani, Andrea Harvey
- Marketing and Public Relations: Jessica Suddaby & Shanelle Samodee
- IT Officers: Josh Griesman & Anish Patil
- Events and Accommodation: Julia Hunter & Jonathan Cheung
- Special Tasks Officer: Cara Coleman
- Sponsorship Officer: Kelsey McManus & Felipe Colón
- Education and Workshops Officers: Anu Ananth, Beth Wolf, Nikita Bansal
- Social Media Chair: Claire Gallibois
- Media and Design Officer: Branavan Vakeesan
- Faculty Advisor: Dr. Sarah O’Neill